What do I need to know about my student prior to a session?
Modified on: Tue, 20 Apr, 2021 at 4:18 PM
Tutors can get a booking from a student new to Fluentify or a student who has already been having sessions.
1. New student:
- Check your student’s profile and view their initial level after the written part of the placement test. View their test results to get a better idea of which areas you might need to focus on. (if the student didn't take the full written test, you can see the suggested level based on their self-evaluation)
- Your first session with a new student will be a speaking placement test session
2. An existing student:
- View your student’s profile to find out what their level is
- View some of your student’s past feedback forms to get a better idea of what they have been working on so far
- Feel free to get in contact with your student’s previous tutor(s) on Slack to find out more
- IMPORTANT: getting as much information about the student as possible will help you avoid asking the usual get-to-know you questions and you will be able to quickly jump into a lesson
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.